New in 2005, the Griffin line of cues represent a breakthrough for the player who doesn't want to sacrifice performance for a good price. These cues incorporate classic designs with a contemporary flair to create a look all their own. Their designs are based upon the time-honored appeal of forearm points utilized to create overlays that are geometric gems.
Griffin Cues cues are manufactured to perfection to ensure that you get the best cue possible. Some of the special features of these cues include:
* Five rounds of turning to ensure a straight cue
* Warp-Resistant wood stabilizer
* Polished UV finish coat
* High-Impact ferrule eliminates shipping
* Pro tapered, Hard Rock Maple shafts
* Irish Linen wraps, pressed to perfection
* Steel-Tite, 5/16" - 18 joints for a scientifically accurate
With Griffin Cues you get beauty, elegance and performance at the the right price.
Please note that the regular price listed is the manufacturer's suggested retail price. For deeper discounts or quantity pricing, please contact us